DBI/SALA’s top of the line harness, nothing was spared when it comes to comfort and safety with multiple cutting edge technologies. The innovative LIFTech™ weight distribution system spreads the weight from SRLss (self-retracting lifelines) attached to the integrated dorsal anchor point while to the waste and hips which can help reduce forces in the shoulders by up to 85% compared to competitive harness models. This reduction in weight on the shoulders can lead to reduced worker fatigue and soft tissue damage. To further enhance comfort DBI/SALA has developed PolarMesh on the back panel which provides a space for air movement around the harness to help keep the worker cool and comfortable.
- LIFTech™ weight distribution system
- PolarMesh™ back pad
- EZ-Link™ SRL adapter
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ quick connect buckles
- Stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminum dorsal D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with thermoformed EVA padding and Tech-Lite™ aluminum side D-rings
- Snap and Go Tech-Lite™ aluminum front D-ring
- Adjustable, removable seat sling with aluminum board and Tech-Lite™ aluminum positioning D-rings
- Repel™ webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers that automatically reset
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters
- Impact Indicator
- Integrated suspension trauma straps
- Customizable name tag
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
- Weight (medium): 12.75lbs.
- Capacity: 420lbs.
- Materials: Repel™ Polyester, Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Nylon,
- Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam, Aircraft Grade Anodized Forged Aluminum, Aircraft Grade Anodized Extruded Aluminum
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.11