For the complete solution to HVAC troubleshooting the extra value-packed HVAC Technician’s Combo Kit, provides the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems more efficiently by providing all the needed accessories an HVAC professional would need in a compact carry case.
Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter
Designed for HVAC professionals
With the ability to take temperature and microamp measurements, the Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to quickly troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment and flame sensors. A complete HVAC tool, the Fluke 116 measures resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance. The compact design, which allows for one-handed operation, and the large white LED backlight make it possible to work efficiently in any environment. In keeping with Fluke’s reputation for rugged and reliable tools, the Fluke 116 is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated