Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter
|Included Components||TRMS WIRELESS HVAC CLAMP|
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Model Number||FLUKE-902 FC|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||FLUKE-902 FC|
Designed for HVAC technicians to take vital measurements, create reports and collaborate with peers.
The Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter, a wireless Fluke Connect-enabled meter, improves the productivity of HVAC technicians in the field. The rugged dual rated – CAT III, 600 /CAT IV, 300 V – meter performs the essential measurements of HVAC systems such as microamps for testing pilot light sensors, resistance up to 60 kilohms, AC current, AC/DC voltage, capacitance and contact temperature. The 902 FC eliminates the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight work spaces.
As part of Fluke Connect—the industry’s largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools—the 902 FC can transmit measurements to a smartphone or tablet for detailed analysis later. Those measurements can be uploaded to the cloud. Technicians can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the jobsite via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive video calls or email, increasing productivity in the field.
The clamp meter also decreases the frequency that technicians will need to wear personal protective equipment when working on high voltage/current panels. Simply turn off the panel, verify the panel is de-energized using standard safety procedures, place the clamp and sync it to a smartphone with the Fluke Connect app, close the panel, reenergize it, and take measurements from a safe distance.
- Capture and trend measurements safely from outside the arc blast zone
- Easily create and send reports from the field with Fluke Connect
- 600 A ac current measurement
- Temperature measurement from -10 °C to 400 °C (14 °F to 752 °F)
- 1000 μF capacitance measurement
- DC current measurement to 200 µA
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Min and max recording to capture variations automatically
- Compatible with ToolPak magnetic hanging strap