— Do you wonder why your brew is perfect one day and slightly off the mark the next? —
The key to a perfect brew every time is consistency; that’s consistency in your methods and processes.
Designed specifically for the specialty coffee community, the KitchenTour Drip Scale brings together both a gram scale and a built-in timer, which are essential when brewing manually. It has a 3000g max capacity and varying scale intervals, depending on weight, of 0.1g (0.3~500g), 0.5g (501~1000g), and 1.0g (1001~3000g). It can be used to weigh ground coffee, liquid espresso, and brewed coffee and is accurate with a high-precision G-sensor. Just enjoy a better coffee at home and office.
Unique Gift in Elegant Packing — Perfect Gift for New Homes, Bridal Shower, Housewarming, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Wedding. #GET ONE FOR YOUR LOVE#
- Capacity: 0.3g – 3000g
- Units: g / oz / ml
- Dimensions: 7.2″ x 5.2″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Power: 3 x AAA Batteries
Energy efficient design
- 2 mins AUTO-OFF without any actions
- 5 mins AUTO-OFF when only use timing function as a timer
- The scale can support up to 99:59 if you’re weighing items while timer is also working.
Every cup of aromatic coffee you taste is no coincidence
#Perfect Scales For Your Coffee
Brewing coffee manually requires both a scale and a timer, and KitchenTour Drip Scale is both of those things in one, at a reasonable level, making this a great scale for daily manual brewing without breaking the bank.
- Futuristic eye-catching design
- Good for both coffee and regular kitchen use
- Easy to use, with touch-sensitive buttons
- Energy efficient and long service life
- Come with a Non-slip rubber platform pad
How to Make Pour-Over Coffee
- When making a manual brew, place your brewer and filter on the coffee scale and press the tare button to reset the display to zero.
- Add your ground coffee. You now know precisely how much coffee you have, and therefore how much water you need to add
- Zero the display again and add your water.
- Make a note of the results. Once you’ve produced the perfect brew, you’ll know how to replicate it every time.