pHin Treats Balancing Water Chemistry Differently Than You May Be Used To
Traditionally, water chemistry is measured about 1 time per week. This certainly helps to monitor the health of your water, but we, at pHin, have developed a smarter approach. pHin measures your vessels’ pH, sanitizer level and temperature over 1000 times per week.
There are many environmental factors that can temporarily affect water chemistry like: usage, weather, water temperature, sunlight exposure, etc.
pHin’s built-in intelligence creates customized recommendations based on your pool or hot tub’s unique averages. This means that pHin’s recommendations may be different from a single water sample, but we find when customers follow our recommendations their pools are more likely to stay balanced.
Includes 1-Year Monitoring Service
When you buy your pHin monitor, you’ll get your first year of the pHin Monitoring Service for free*.
The Monitoring Service includes:
- Water history charts
- Easy, accurate chemical dosing directions
- Alerts for when attention is needed
- Tests for total alkalinity, total hardness, and cyanuric acid monthly or as needed
- Shareable water data for in-person help or to order new chemicals at your favorite pool store
- Unlimited pHin monitor replacement
*Monitoring Subscription is 99 dollars/year after the first year, and includes a 1 year product replacement extension with each renewal