The Rollgliss™ R550 offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. It features 3/8 in. (9.5mm) super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted-rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device, raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. The bidirectional design allows for multiple rescues without the need to reset. Details matter and the Rollgliss™ R550 is no exception, integrated rope ears allow the user to add friction to control the rate of descent which is especially helpful with assisted rescue.
Included kernmantle rope is lightweight and durable for ease of use and peace of mind. All included in one ready to use kit, this device is used by professionals in nearly all at height industries.
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum and Nylon thermoplastic construction
- Pre-rigged and ready for use (always inspect your gear!)
- Included haul bag for easy transport to the jobsite
- Can support two users are once
- Unique design allows the device to rescue multiple people without the need to reset
- Lifeline: 3/8″ (9.5 mm) Kernmantle, Braided Polyester Cover with Nylon Filament Core
- Travel Length: 100 ft. (30.5 m) or 350 ft.
- Construction: Aluminum housing with Zinc Plated Steel connectors and nylon thermoplastic handles
- Physical Weight: 100ft: 13.90 lbs. (6.3kg) 350ft: 23.85 lbs. (10.8kg)
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.4