When your specific application requires specific tools its often difficult to find exactly what you’re looking for. When it comes to pick off or rescue haul kits we’ve found that most are either too short or far too complicated (and expensive!) for the job at hand. That’s why we’ve sourced components from the best manufacturers in the industry to create the SafetyOne 4:1.
With lightweight aluminum components, 8mm cord and sealed ball bearings you can be sure this self-contained and pre-rigged kit is ready no matter the conditions.
In addition, the system can be used to tension a system or creating a releasable anchor.
- Pre-rigged and ready to use
- 4:1 Mechanical advantage reduces the amount of effort required to conduct a pick off or haul a load
- Included double action aluminum carabiner at the patient side
- Sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for high efficiency with progress capture right where you want; at the patient
- Weight: 1.8lbs.
- Size (in bag): 6.5″ x 6″ x 5″
- Materials: aluminum, nylon, polyurethane
- Rope diameter: 8mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Collapsed length: 16″
- Deployed length: 64″