A dedicated rescue kit is an absolute necessity when conducting work at height. Our solution includes 7/16” (11mm) rope available in standard lengths of 150, 250 or 350ft. (custom kits are available, please contact us for details) with a sewn eye and metal thimble on the anchor side, a dedicated anchor sling with built in edge protection, a twist lock steel carabiner, a controlled descent device, pick off sling, all the connectors to make it work with everything contained in a red bag.
Unlike some other rescue kits on the market, ours arrives pre-rigged and ready for rescue with all the connections necessary to reach a second. All components are man rated and designed for use with a two-person load in rescue scenarios.
To conduct a rescue, we recommend the optional SafetyOne 4:1 pickoff/haul tool, available separately here.
Don’t see the size you like? Call us to customize this kit to your exact needs!
*components subject to change without notice, substitutions will be made with equivalent components*
- Pre-rigged and ready to use
- Connections for the patient and rescuer are double-action, lightweight and made of aluminum
- Weight (150ft, 250ft, 350ft): 21, 24, 28 lbs.
- Size (in bag): 12” x 12” x 24”
- Materials: aluminum, nylon, steel
- Rope diameter: 7/16” (11mm)
- Available lengths: 150ft, 250ft, 350ft, custom lengths available, please contact us