The Vertex Vent provides excellent protection for work at height thanks to shock absorption which is achieved through deformation of the outer shell. The adjustable vented shell offers increased ventilation to keep the user cool on extremely hot days. The strong chinstrap limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
All day comfort is provided thanks to a six-point textile suspension system which allows the helmet to conform perfectly to the shape of the user’s head. The Veretx Vent says centered thanks to Petzl’s CenterFit technology which adjusts the circumference with small wheels and provides a secure custom fit. Two sizes of headband foam are included for wider range of fit.
- Adjustable ventilation
- Six-point suspension system to alleviate pressure points
- Strong chin strap to keep the helmet in place even after a fall
- Designed to work with Petzl headlamps, hearing protection and visors
- Two sizes of foam included for a custom fit
- CenterFit technology adjusts both the front and rear of the helmet at the same time so the helmet stays put
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- CE EN 12492*, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I class C
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection.
- Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.