|Product Dimensions||7.2″D x 9.15″W x 5.39″H|
|Item Weight||5.26 Pounds|
|Input Voltage||240 Volts|
- Meet the GEN5X2 – Similar to our GENM2, only better. It’s 37% smaller and delivers 43% more power. It’s one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made.
- Multiple banks – A two-bank onboard battery charger rated a 10-amps – 5-amps per bank – for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Charging modes – Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes – including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode – for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging – An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries – Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Redefined mounting – A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction – even up-side-down – with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- Designed for water – A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
- What’s in the box – GEN5X2 10-amp 2-bank waterproof onboard marine battery chargers (120-240VAC) with a 72-Inch DC cables with 3/8-inch eyelets and a 72-inch
|Item Weight||?5.26 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||?7.2 x 9.15 x 5.39 inches|
|Country of Origin||?China|
|Item model number||?GEN5X2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||?GEN5X2|
|Special Features||?Force Mode For Manual Battery Charging, Onboard Marine Battery Charger For Boats And More, Onboard Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger And Battery Desulfator, Spark-Proof And Reverse Polarity Protection, Waterproof IP68 Ingress Protection, Temperature Compensation For Accurate Recharging|